Saturday, June 1, 2013

That's all folks!

This year has come to an end! It feels like I just started teaching my little 4th grade monsters when Hurricane Isaac hit and we had a 2 week break. We practically started over after that and began our preparations for the high stakes LEAP assessment. These kids have worked so hard. Its unreal how much intrinsic motivation these kids have. I am so excited to possibly have some of these kids next year on 5th! I've definitely been praying that these kids show up on my roll next year. I know what makes them excited, sad, happy, and motivated. I can't wait to see how much they grow over the summer and during the year next year. One of my kids asked me, "Ms. Daigle, will you miss us over the summer?" I told him "You know, maybe not today or tomorrow, but I definitely will." Like a good family, we need a break. From school and from each other. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Until August, it is summer relaxing and wedding enjoying time!!

Oh oh oh! I almost forgot! My kids created marriage advice for my fiancé and I. I will put the book of all of them out at my wedding for my guests to enjoy. I am so pleased with how they came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment