Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

My kiddies and I are gearing up for Thanksgiving Break next week! We finished our Regions Social Studies Unit yesterday. With three days left in the week I decided to teach about Thanksgiving, Pilgrims, Indians, and most importantly.. being THANKFUL! Today we started making some Thanksgiving/Fall crafts! I have more to come but decided to share now. :-)
These are their "thankful wreaths!" I printed out 8 leaves and they had to write what they were thankful for on each leaf. We color, cut, and glued the leaves to the plate.

This was my example...


My second class really did well with it! So proud!

These are my fact family houses! We were learning about fact families with multiplication and division. We made these seasonal fact family houses. I put a dot of glue on the back and stuff them on some yarn.


Close up. Two multiplication sentences and two division sentences.

This is what it looks like outside my door! A row of houses for each of my classes. I hope they stay up for at least the rest of the week if the weather doesn't get to them!

That's all for now. But I would like to share that I am super excited for Christmas! I will be teaching Christmas Around the World... a look at how other countries celebrate Christmas! It's going to be awesome! I got it all from this blog....


So glad I found it!

Later, Kristi.


No comments:

Post a Comment