Friday, September 7, 2012

Foldable Queen

As a student I always loved when my notes could be made into something cute that I could study from. Anything that we got to color, type, or draw on made me extra interested in the topic. I attempt to carry that interest over into my career all the time for my students. One EASY way of doing this is with foldables. I use foldables for almost every subject. I recently was looking for one to cover my science Chapter of different kinds of energy (Sound, light & heat). Many of the ones I found online had way more than my little 4th graders needed. I made one that I just need to copy front and back whenever school comes opens up again. The students will obviously fold along the dark solid line in the middle and cut along the dotted lines to make small flaps. This is my first official "freebie" from my site. I'm sure there will be more to come. 

Kristi


Here is a preview of what it looks like :-)

Front

Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment